Never borrow any money unless you have to.Never borrow from your future income. If you worry about what might happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you will have worried twice. 1. Say prayers to God through His Son, Jesus, everyday.
2. Go to bed on time if possible.
3. Get up on time, so you can start the day refreshed and unrushed.
4. Say no to projects that are too elaborate, complicated, or too time consuming to complete, especially if they do not fit into your everyday schedule.That way you will not compromise your mental as well as your physical health.
5. Delegate menial tasks to capable people who can handle them for you.
6. Always simplify and unclutter your life.
7. Remember less is often more. (Although one is often not enough, two are often too many.)
8. Allow extra time to do the things that are pleasing to God and His Son, Jesus.
9. Remember to always pace yourself. Spread out your big changes over a long period of time.Donít lump together hard things or difficult projects that will tax your mind or your thinking power.
10. Take one day at a time and remember God is watching over you and always trying to direct your steps.
11. Separate your worries, from your concerns. If a situation becomes difficult for you, find out what God would have you do to overcome it.Never let anxiety, fear, or worry overtake you. If you are unable to do anything about a perplexing situation, then just forget about it.
12. Remember to live within a modest budget; don't use credit cards for ordinary purchases if you do not have to.
13. Always have a backup plan if something fails or falls through.Remember to have an extra car key in your wallet, an extra house key buried in the garden, extra stamps on hand, etc.
14. Remember to temper your words and not be vile in your speech.Learn to use the words yes or no frequently.This will prevent you from getting yourself into an enormous amount of trouble.
15. Do something for someone else everyday if possible.If you are kind to others God will reward you with peace, joy, and tranquility in your heart and mind.
16. Remember to carry a Bible with you on all of your outings.Take the time to read some scripture while you are waiting in various lines.
17. It is always a good idea to get plenty of rest.
18. Remember to eat right and to eat the foods which will nourish you and are healthy for you.Always choose a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables in your diet, which are uncooked.
19. Try to become better organized in everything you do.Try to keep everything you need to have everyday in the same place.
20.Try to listen to peaceful Christian songs while you are driving to your work, or you are driving to do chores.Peaceful Christian music will help you in your efforts to improve the quality of your life.
21. Remember to keep a journal and write down what God is telling you everyday through your thoughts and in your mind.
22. It is important that everyday you find time to be alone, praising and worshipping God and His Son, Jesus.
23. If you are having problems ask God to help you with them.Ask your Father in heaven to show you the way out of them. Donít be afraid to speak to God and pour out your heart to Him.Donít wait until its time to go to bed to work out your problems, instead try to nip them in the bud with Godís guidance, comfort, and assistance. 24. Always try to make friends with the godly people you know who love their Father in heaven and His Son.
25. Try to keep a folder of favorite scriptures you love on hand for emergency purposes.
26. Remember the shortest bridge between despair and hope is often a good "Thank you Jesus."
27. Try to laugh at yourself as often as you can. 28. Remember laughter is often good for your heart, mind, body, and soul.
29. Take the work you are doing for God seriously, and do the best job you can for Him.However, you should not take the ups and downs of life too seriously.
30. Try to develop a forgiving attitude towards other people who have wronged you and hurt you. 31. Remember to be kind to even unkind people, for they may need your kindness and love the most.
32. Do not get carried away with vanity or ego problems.
33. Remember to talk less and listen more.
34. Try to slow down whenever possible.
35. Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe, God is.
36 Every night before going to bed, think of one thing you are grateful for today, that you have never been grateful for before. REMEMBER GOD CAN TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND AT ANY TIME AND MAKE IT BETTER.Always remember the Bible verse, "If God is for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31)
When I returned home from college for a break, I noticed a paper posted on the refrigerator.
It listed some goals my dad had set for himself:
It said, I need to help my wife more; lose weight; be more productive at work; etc.
I promptly added this to my dadís goals: "Send Michelle money every month."
A few days later my brother wrote this for my dad: "Make payments on car for Jason."
Then my boyfriend joined in with a word to my dad: "Buy Tom a Jeep."
Finally my father decided to add a new goal to his amended list on the refrigerator.He said: "Remember to wean the kids."